• Board of Director positions filled
The nominees shown below were officially certified and elected to their respective positions on April 1, as outlined in Article VII, Section 1 of the club constitution. These members were nominated by the CEB-US nominating committee for open board of director and officer positions:
President Elect - Randy Meester, Iowa (1-year term)
Vice President - Jake Bartells, Pennsylvania (3 years)
Director Post - Bob Clayton, Washington (3 years)
Director Post - Leah Corcoran, Illinois (3 years)
Their terms are effective May 15, 2018.
• Announcing December winners in the Membership Drive!
The winners for the December prize drawings for the annual membership drive are supporting members Ed Smith, Indiana, who won a Filson strap hunting vest, and R.L. Dalrymple, Oklahoma, winner of a Filson dog collar and leash. Thank you to all members who joined or renewed during the fall membership drive! The CEB-US welcomes new members throughout the year.
• Previous Membership Drive Winners!
The annual fall membership drive for the CEB-US included drawings for prizes each month for new and renewing members. The November drawing winner for a $25 Bass Pro gift certificate was Scott Wilemon from Mississippi. The supporting member winners of $25 gift certificates from Gun Dog Supply were Travis Oliver of Kansas and Lewis Kimball from Connecticut.
The winners of the October drawing were David and Rhonda Saint of Florida for a $25 Bass Pro gift certificate. The supporting member winners of $25 gift certificates from Gun Dog Supply were Mark Shelton of Iowa and Richard Moore of Texas.
The September drawing winner for a $25 Bass Pro gift certificate was David Baker of Colorado. The supporting member winner of a $25 gift certificate from Gun Dog Supply was Paul Ehlers, also of Colorado.
• CEB-US seeking input from members on training event
The CEB-US board of directors is considering presenting a training seminar for members and is seeking input on topics for discussion, timing and location of such an event. Please send your input and suggestions to Jake Bartells and/or Grayson Guyer.
• Supporting Members page added to web site
A new page has been added to the CEB-US.org web site to recognize Supporting Members whose generosity and continuing support of the Club is greatly appreciated. See the new Supporting Members page...
• See Results of 2017 CEB-US National Field Trials and Specialty Show held March 24 - 26, 2017.
Results of Field Trials and Specialty Show
• December Winners announced for membership drive prizes!
• CEB-US seeking input from members on training event. See "News."
• New Supporting Members page added to CEB-US.org web site.
• Join or renew your CEB-US membership using the online application form and submit your credit card or PayPal payment.
• Fred Overby discusses the Epagneul Breton on The Hunting Dog Podcast, an enjoyable and enlightening look at the history of the Epagneul Breton and American Brittany in the United States and France.
• The Club de l'Epagneul Magazine editor asks that members send photos and stories for future issues to CEB Publications.
• Members are invited to update their dogs' titles, TAN awards and other achievements. Send copies or photos of award certificates to the web site committee.
Meetings - Agendas
If you have questions about agenda items, please contact one of the board of directors members.
•January 10, 2018 Board of Directors Meeting Agenda
• September 27, 2017 Board of Directors Meeting Agenda
• July 18, 2017 Board of Directors Meeting Agenda
• May 22, 2017 Board of Directors Meeting Agenda
• March 25, 2017 - Annual Membership Meeting Minutes